Parent Wisdom is a scripture based, weekly encouragement for your walk with any child.
Subscribe for FREE now.
www.kenthomcounseling.com

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fear Buster #8 - Love

I am determined to express love in everything I do. It can be a kind or considerate gesture.
It can be a supportive or thoughtful word. Love can be demonstrated in prayer. I allow my Christ nature to express itself at all times through my behavior, especially when I am parenting. I expect nothing in return, knowing that expressing love is a reward in itself. Every moment of every day is a celebration of love. I know that love drives out fear.

By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another. - John13:35

Help your child learn to relax @ http://bit.ly/oZ5uIO

No comments:

Post a Comment