Parent Wisdom is a scripture based, weekly encouragement for your walk with any child.
Subscribe for FREE now.
www.kenthomcounseling.com

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fear Buster #7 - Healing

There times when I experience emotional and physical pain during the day. These experiences can be fleeting moments or they can linger. I pay attention to my body when it lets me know something is wrong. I take a stand against fear in these situations. In the past, I would allow fear to generate more emotional pain. Fear creates more tension and therefore increases my physical pain. I honor my pain as I turn to God for healing. As I breathe in, I begin to feel relaxed and refreshed. I focus on each part of my body and allow all tension to evaporate. I completely trust in God’s healing power of love. I celebrate feeling alive and free from pain.

He grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to God, being fully convinced that God was able to do what he had promised. - Romans 4:20-21

Read more about parenting and fear @ http://bit.ly/pBwc85

No comments:

Post a Comment