Parent Wisdom is a scripture based, weekly encouragement for your walk with any child.
Subscribe for FREE now.
www.kenthomcounseling.com

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fear Buster #6 - Joy

Challenges in life can wear me down. I may become tired spiritually, emotionally, physically, and mentally. When this happens I lose my gratitude and joy. They are replaced by fear and anxiousness. Life becomes burdensome and heavy. I look to God to replace my joy which is my strength. I put a song of praise on my lips and in my heart. I pray and ask God for help. These simple acts of worship and praise begin to inspire me. My challenges become lighter. Joy replaces my fear.

For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work; at the works of your hands I sing for joy. -Psalm 92:4

Find out if parent phone coaching is for you; receive support from the comfort of your own home @ http://bit.ly/qttJhQ

No comments:

Post a Comment