Parent Wisdom is a scripture based, weekly encouragement for your walk with any child.
Subscribe for FREE now.
www.kenthomcounseling.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fear Buster #5 - Protection

Situations in life can be troubling and cause distractions. My imagination gets wound up and I lose my focus. Doubt and fear begin to creep into my mind. I lose my peace. When this happens, I take time to pray. I breathe in God’s life-giving peace and begin to relax. I redirect my focus to God’s protection. I affirm that God is my protector. I affirm that God is present. As these words are placed in my spirit, my anxious thoughts are calm. I feel at peace because of God’s protection.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. - Psalm46:1

Join Christian Parent Prayer Group @ http://bit.ly/z51V6L

No comments:

Post a Comment