Parent Wisdom is a scripture based, weekly encouragement for your walk with any child.
Subscribe for FREE now.
www.kenthomcounseling.com

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fear Buster #4 - Expect Good

I experience new situations and challenges every day. Many times new situations are stressful and create fear. My past blueprint of fear may cause me to expect an unpleasant outcome. I choose to let go of any fear-based blueprints. I breathe in deeply and ask God to take them away from me. I ask God to replace fear and dread with expecting good. I know that even in difficult circumstances, God’s guidance will not fail. My strength and energy during these times comes from God. I expect good in my life because that is what God wants for me.

For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Do not fear, I will help you.” - Isaiah 41:13

Help your child learn to relax @ http://bit.ly/oZ5uIO

No comments:

Post a Comment