Parent Wisdom is a scripture based, weekly encouragement for your walk with any child.
Subscribe for FREE now.
www.kenthomcounseling.com

Saturday, January 14, 2012

United in Spirit - Mindfulness Tip #4

I am able to share love, wisdom, understanding, and caring through being mindful and present with my child. These are gifts from God that I can give when I am connected with his spirit. All I need to do is to step into the presence of God. I do this through meditation and prayer. When I connect with my child, these gifts are automatically shared through our connection. Mindfulness with my child helps create an environment of peace and love. When this happens between us, we can then share it with others. God is always available. It is my responsibility to be mindful so I can help my child be more mindful and regulated. We accomplish this through the Holy Spirit.

“Finally, all of you have unity of spirit, sympathy, love for one another, a tender heart, and a humble mind. 1 Peter 3:8.

Learn how to be mindful and relax FREE CD @ http://bit.ly/vhCuVV

No comments:

Post a Comment