Parent Wisdom is a scripture based, weekly encouragement for your walk with any child.
Subscribe for FREE now.
www.kenthomcounseling.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Breathe - Mindfulness Tip #3

Each deep breath I take helps me become centered and mindful. I become comfortable with being myself because I am not distracted by erroneous beliefs. I am aware of God’s presence and stay in the moment. As I breathe out, I release all worries and concerns. Distractions go away. It is now easy to be mindful and connect with my child. My child experiences my calmness and God’s presence. We become renewed and energized together. We face the day with confidence and oneness of purpose. God’s breathe of life continues to be a powerful, calming force in our lives. I am mindful and tuned in to my child.

“ . . . . and (God) breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.” Genesis 2:7

Learn how to be mindful and relax FREE CD @ http://bit.ly/vhCuVV

No comments:

Post a Comment