Parent Wisdom is a scripture based, weekly encouragement for your walk with any child.
Subscribe for FREE now.
www.kenthomcounseling.com

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Divine Inspiration - Mindfulness Tip #2

The business of the day may over take my focus. My thoughts may drift back to the past or begin imagining the future. Either way, I lose my mindfulness of the moment. This takes me out of relationship with my child. I take several deep breaths and connect with God through meditation. Meditation helps me focus and is the foundation for greater awareness. I take control of all of my thoughts and turn away from negative thoughts. As I become regulated, I become open to divine inspiration. I listen for answers to challenges facing me and my child. As my burden is released, I can be present and mindful of my child. I connect with my child and we follow God’s guidance. We receive what God intends for us.

“All my words that I shall speak to you receive in your heart.” Ezekiel 3:10

Learn how to be mindful and relax FREE CD @ http://bit.ly/vhCuVV

No comments:

Post a Comment