Parent Wisdom is a scripture based, weekly encouragement for your walk with any child.
Subscribe for FREE now.
www.kenthomcounseling.com

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Trust - Mindfulness Tip #6

Fear and doubt can steal my inner peace. When this happens, I breathe and enter into a time of silence. This allows me to connect with the peace of God. As I am still with God, I release all fear and doubt. My trust is restored. My thoughts become peaceful. My mind and heart are at peace. I am mindful of my inner peace and can connect with my child. Our emotions are aligned in peace. Our peace is more powerful that any challenges or concerns we face. Together, we affirm our peace through God. We are grateful for God’s blessing upon us.

“Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock.” Isaiah 26:4

Learn how to be mindful and relax FREE CD @ http://bit.ly/vhCuVV

No comments:

Post a Comment