Parent Wisdom is a scripture based, weekly encouragement for your walk with any child.
Subscribe for FREE now.
www.kenthomcounseling.com

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Faith - Mindfulness Tip #8

Faith allows me to see beyond by fears and challenges. When I doubt my faith or it is weakened by circumstances, I have lost my connection with God. I am not able to connect with my child and fear consumes both of us. When I am mindful of my fear, it ceases to control me. I breathe in and re-connect with God. God’s presence gives me re-assurance and guidance. I realize the goodness of God. I realize the miracles he has worked in my life. My faith is restored and strengthened. I am able to conned with my child and clam his fears. Together we are aware of God’s blessing. We are aware of his protection. We are aware that God will carry us through all of our challenges.

“And to the centurion Jesus said, 'Go; let it be done for you according to your faith.’” Matthew
8:13

Learn how to be mindful and relax FREE CD @ http://bit.ly/vhCuVV

No comments:

Post a Comment