Parent Wisdom is a scripture based, weekly encouragement for your walk with any child.
Subscribe for FREE now.
www.kenthomcounseling.com

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fear Buster #1 - Divine Order

Daily challenges in life can bring about disorder and stress. Stress is a byproduct of my fear. I may feel out of control or that I am losing control in situations I do not know how to handle. I honor my fear and use it as an opportunity to learn. I breathe in and relax and ask for God’s guidance. As God guides me through any challenge, I gain understanding. I learn from these life lessons. God broadens my vision of what is happening. This allows me to see more of him at work.

Think over what I say, for the Lord will give you understanding in all things. - 2 Timothy 2:7

Join Christian Parent Prayer Group @ http://bit.ly/z51V6L

No comments:

Post a Comment