Parent Wisdom is a scripture based, weekly encouragement for your walk with any child.
Subscribe for FREE now.
www.kenthomcounseling.com

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Challenge - Withdrawal

Withdrawal is all about self-protection. It’s not about being lazy, selfish, or self centered. Summer time activities can easily become over whelming. This may put your child in a survival role. Withdrawal is a common form of self protection. It’s part of our natural fight or flight response to fear. Don’t let your child’s behavior cause you to feel captive and separate you from your child. Celebrate all channeling behaviors as an opportunity to connect with your child and help them progress developmentally. Christian Parent Wisdom #46 - Freedom My freedom in Christ allows me to make choices to improve my relationship with my child. I choose to have a peaceful and harmonious relationship. I choose to focus on God’s good in my child. As servants of God, live as free people. 1 Peter 2:16 Purchase Christian Parent Wisdom now @ http://bit.ly/mVZggY and receive 30 minutes of phone coaching or a 30 minute spiritual consult for FREE when you mention you heard about this FREE offer though this blog on your purchase order.

No comments:

Post a Comment