Parent Wisdom is a scripture based, weekly encouragement for your walk with any child.
Subscribe for FREE now.
www.kenthomcounseling.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Be a Good Finder

A recent drive took me through the farmland in my area which was recently hit by a hail storm. The corn crops looked like a field that I would normally see in November after harvest. In situations like these, it is difficult to find a good outcome. We all have storms in our lives which can put us in a spot of not being able to find the good. When we are not able to find the good in situations, we can turn to the word of God to help us. Psalm 138:7-8 offers such encouragement. “7Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me. 8The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, endure forever--forsake not the works of Your own hands.” Strengthen your faith during hard times while God works behind the scenes to produce a good outcome designed specifically for you. Be an encourager who helps others find the good in storms of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment